Anonymous asked: "Any sufficiently advanced wackness is indistinguishable from racism." - Arthur C. Crunk
I don’t think this is an accurate quote.
Remind me to never read about historical bisexuals ever again
- Me: Hey, cool, this historical figure seems to have swung both ways
- Homophobic Historian: THEY WERE STRAIGHT OMFG STOP READING THINGS INTO IT
- Gay Historian: SO WHAT IF THEY WERE MARRIED SIX TIMES THEY WERE GAY GAY GAY
- Me: But bisexuality exists and isn't that the most sensible thing to assume if we have actual evidence of them having had both male and female lovers?
- Homophobic historian: THEY WERE CONFUSED AND IT WAS JUST A PHASE
- Gay Historian: LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
- Me: But Anaïs just wrote about how she wanted to faceplant in this woman's boobs, and Byron jumped from this chick's bed into this boy's pants and then this Mercury guy even self-identified as bisexual--
- Homophobic Historian: LIES AND SLANDER
- Gay Historian: GAY
- Me: For fuck's sake
how to identify “boy” clothes and “girl” clothes
are you a boy? your clothes are boy clothes.
are you a girl? your clothes are girl clothes.
are you outside the binary of boy and girl? so are your clothes.
did someone just tell you your clothes don’t match your gender identity? they are a trashcan and their clothes are trashcan clothes.
Do cheerleaders in american schools really wear their cheerleading uniform to classes? I mean, I know cheerleading is like a thing in the states but I always assumed that trope was a movie thing.
During football season at my highschool either Fridays or gamedays (I don’t remember) would be “Spirit Days” and everyone wore red and the players would wear their team apparel and the cheerleaders wore their uniforms.